The 100% biodegradable bags from Natural Bag are available in bioplastics (cornstarch) and the tree-free PaperWise.
Natural Bag is always striving to come up with the most durable and effective solution in terms of materials used and the manufacturing of its products.
Bioplastic carrier bags
The compostable bioplastic bags offered by Natural Bag are similar to polyethylene (plastic) carrying bags in strength and tensile strength and can be reused several times. All bioplastic bags supplied by us are certified with the seedling logo, the OK compost logo or the OK compost HOME logo. Only products that have been produced in accordance with the strict European standard EN 13432 for compostability may use these marks and logos. This European standard has been setting the criteria for biodegradable or compostable packaging since the year 2000, so you know that you are getting a reliable product when partnering with Natural Bag.
At Natural Bag we provide four different models of bioplastic bags, each of different size and thickness. Bags with a punched handle with or without reinforcement or bags with a flexible loop. All bags are suitable for almost any conceivable color printing. The following tables list the sizes, thicknesses and minimum order amount per type of bag. On the right you can see an impression of the design of the bag. We also offer T-shirt bags suitable for customized printing with your own logo or design. Alternatively T-shirt bags with a standard "Let's get sustainable" print are readily available from stock.
Private label manufacturing services. Natural Bag as your trusted and reliable service provider for large volumes. We offer efficient, reliable and consistent high quality products and services. We are specialized in high volume custom-made orders. Markets served are retailers, wholesalers, hypermarkets, supermarkets, boutiques, governments, hospitals, pharmacies, universities, museums and many others.
Discover your options; single color to full color, we will help you to make a beautiful bag that meets your specific needs and desires. You can request a sample by clicking (here). A compostable bag from Natural Bag carries you further!
1. Patch handle carrier bags (NOT reinforced)
2. Patch handle carrier bags (WITH reinforced handle)
3. Loop handle carrier bags
- Flexographic printing process
- Line work: 1 up to 8 PMS colors
- Printing: Beyond the edge (bleed) print not possible. Around the printing we always keep an unprinted edge of +/- 5 mm.
Specials: Special sizes and thicknesses are possible, but the minimum order quantity is higher.
4. T-Shirt bags
All of Natural Bag's offered T-shirt bags are certified according to EN 13432 OK compost HOME. After the (re)use of these bags, they can be disposed at the domestic compost heap in the garden or alternatively in the organic waste bin.
T-Shirt bags - Customization
Would you like your own logo or design printed on our environmentally T-shirt bag made specifically according to your needs? There are many different sizes lengths, widths and thickness available, too many to display in one standard table.
Your personalized T-shirt bag already available from only 10,000 bags.
We will gladly advise you in making your choice of bag that best suits your needs naturally at a competitive price!
T-Shirt bags - Standard
Not every organization desires a custom made carrier bag with a unique print or logo, that is why Natural Bag bags offers standard bags right out of stock. The standard carrier bags with "Let's get sustainable" print come in two different sizes.
There are also non-printed T-shirt bags available on roll and block. All standard T-shirt carrier bags are directly deliverable from stock in low quantities, ideal to get acquainted with this wonderful environmentally safe product!
The bioplastic bags of Natural Bag can be stored easily for two years if kept in a closed box in a dry and dark place at normal (room) temperatures. Please follow these storage instructions:
- Do not place in direct sunlight;
- Do not place in hot areas (Keep at room temperature ~19C);
- Store in a covered warehouse;
- Do not place in a moist environment;
- Keep boxes closed as long as possible;
Preferably use the carrier bags within 12 months following the date of manufacturing (see label on the packaging box).
Tree-free paper bags
Your personal next generation wood-fiber free paper bags available starting at 1,000 pieces.
- Natural, 70 gr/m² - standard bags
- Natural, 150 gr/m² - luxury bags
- Coated Natural White 1S, 245 gr/m² - luxury bags
For more information on the unique tree-free paper bag and the many possibilities check out: (PaperWise)
The advantages of a bag delivered by Natural Bag:
- Be part of the solution not the pollution
- Highest quality printing
- All our products are 100% compostable and biodegradable
- All our bioplastic bags are EN13432 certified
- Environmental impact of our tree-free paper bags is 47% lower than FSC paper made from wood fibers and 29% lower than recycled paper
- Reducing deforestation - preserves biodiversity
- The production of bioplastic bag is more energy efficient and safer to the environment than plastic bags thus reducing CO2 emissions
- All our bioplastic products are made of renewable raw materials residues such as corn or potato starch which are not suitable for usage in the food chain - returns annually
- Reduces the plastic soup
- Our bioplastic bags can be disposed of in the green bin (check local regulations!)
- Our tree-free paper bags can be recycled up to 7 times
- When utilizing bags of Natural Bag your organization demonstrates sustainable and responsible business practices
- It is a pleasure to do business with Natural Bag: we do what we say and say what we do!
- Customized bioplastic bags already available from only 5,000 pieces
- Customized tree-free paper bags already available from only 1,000 pieces